ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
The 2013 committee wants to encourage members to participate in the conference programme.
If you have any industry related knowledge you would to share with fellow members please submit an abstract below.
1. Delegates wishing to present an oral presentation are invited to submit an abstract for consideration and inclusion in the academic programme. Results must be clearly presented in the abstract and no late abstracts will be accepted.
2. Abstracts must be submitted online click here by 29 March 2013.
3. The Congress Academic Committee reserves the right to select papers for presentation.
4. Abstracts received will be acknowledged and notification of acceptance or rejection will be by email before 15 April 2013.
5. The meeting rooms are equipped with data projectors and only MS Power Point will be accepted.
6. Please note that there are no limits on the amount of submissions per presenter.
7. Please read the submission requirements carefully as changes to the abstract submitted will not be allowed.
8. All presenting authors are requested to be fully registered for the congress by 15 May 2013. If no registration and payment for the 2013 SAACI Congress has been received by this deadline, the presentation will not be listed in the programme. This measure has been taken to overcome any "no-shows" disrupting the programme.
ABSTRACT PREPERATION GUIDELINES
• Author(s): Insert full names and surnames.
• Co-author(s): Insert full names and surnames.
• Title: Insert the full title of the proposed presentation. Title should not exceed 15 words and should be in Title Case.
• Category: Select your category preference you wish to submit your abstract under.
• Text: Insert the text of the abstract. The abstract must be presented in English and should not exceed 250 words. You will not be able to type additional words once the limit has been reached, so please check your abstract once submitted. Do not insert the title or co-authors in this text block. Check that the full abstract has been successfully uploaded.
• Email Address: Insert the email address of the presenting author.
• Profile: The presenting author should create and complete the online submission and not a co-author.
Please note the following deadline dates for presenters
|29 March 2013||Deadline for abstract submissions|
|15 April 2013||Feedback in terms of whether your submission has been
accepted for inclusion in the 2013 SAACI Congress
|15 May 2013||Registration and payment of registration fees to have been
received by the Congress Secretariat
|28–30 July 2013||2013 SAACI Congress|